How To Enable Dark Mode In YouTube Android App? YouTube Recently released its dark mode feature on Android and web platform, However, it is already available on ios from last 6 months but its finally now released for Android, Today in this article ill talk about how you can enable it on your Android App, So let’s get into it.
YouTube is owned by Google and it is the biggest online video sharing and streaming platform Because nowadays everyone loves to watch videos online And after Jio comes in India youtube is growing extremely in India.
So let’s talk about How to enable dark mode in Youtube app on Android.
- First of all, Go to your play store and under “My app & games” section check for youtube app update if an update is available, Do update the app.
- After app gets updated and installed now find Youtube in your app section.
- After you find Youtube Open the app and go to your channel or sign in icon on the upper right section
- Now click on the Settings section, and select General
- In the General section, You will see an Option called Dark theme, For enabling the dark mode on youtube app check this option on now your youtube app’s theme will change from white to dark mode.
Hope you will like this post and if you have any queries Please let us know in the comment section below.