How You Can Delete Your Paytm Account Permanently: Paytm is the biggest Mobile recharge, Digital wallet platform of India, Paytm stands for “Pay Through Mobile”.
Paytm provide all the features to its users with they can recharge their mobile online, DTH Recharge, Online Money transfer and much more. Paytm is most popular digital wallet platform, Now paytm has launched its own bank called “Paytm Payments Bank”.
Paytm was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shankar Sharma. When paytm launched it’s only has a small number of features like Mobile recharge and DTH recharge but when the company started growing the number of features starts increasing.
Paytm is now available in More than 10 languages and it is used by more than 7Million Indian merchants with its unique features like QR code and much more.
Today in this post I’ll tell you how you can delete you paytm account permanently. So let’s get into it.
Delete Your Paytm Account Permanently – Step by Step
Paytm’s active user base stands at 54 Million because of it’s unique features. It’s user base clearly shows how much paytm is popular in India, But if you still want to delete your paytm account please follow the steps below.
- Open Paytm app on your device.
- If you are already logged in click on the three lines on the upper left corner of your screen or log in and then follow this step.
- Now click on your Profile.
- And head over to 24×7 option.
- Here from the list of options click on “Managing my account”.
- After that click on “I’m unable to access my account”.
- Now choose “I need to block my account”.
- Now another screen will open and you have to click on “Message Us” Basically you have to send a message to paytm customer support team and explain them your issue in your message, You can also send Picture like Screenshot of your issue (If you have any) So that’s it, your account will be Deleted permanently within a week.
Hope you will like this post If you have any issue, please let us know in the comment section below.