How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently: Paytm is the biggest Mobile recharge, Digital wallet platform of India, Paytm stands for “Pay Through Mobile”.
Paytm provide all the features to its users with they can recharge their mobile online, DTH Recharge, Online Money transfer and much more. Paytm is most popular digital wallet platform, Now paytm has launched its own bank called “Paytm Payments Bank”.
Paytm was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shankar Sharma. When paytm launched it’s only has a small number of features like Mobile recharge and DTH recharge but when the company started growing the number of features starts increasing.
Paytm is now available in More than 10 languages and it is used by more than 7Million Indian merchants with its unique features like QR code and much more.
But recently like Facebook, Paytm also got caught in a controversy about giving user data to the third parties. Data includes user’s Mobile No., Email address and even Aadhaar data. And also the Hashtag #Deletepaytm is also trending on Twitter and also on other social media too.
Paytm’s active user base stands at 54 Million because of it’s unique features. It’s user base clearly shows how much paytm is popular in India, But if you still want to delete your paytm account please follow the steps below.
So Today in this post I’ll tell you how you can delete paytm account permanently. So let’s get into it.
NOTE: Paytm has no option to directly delete your account, But the methods we’ll discuss below still work for disabling your account.
How To Delete Paytm Account (Step-by-Step)
Method 1. (Using Paytm App)
To delete your paytm account using Paytm mobile app follow the steps below.
- Step 1 – Open Paytm app on your device.
- Step 2 – If you are already logged in click on the three lines on the upper left corner of your screen or log in and then follow this step.
- Step 3 – Now click on your Profile.
- Step 4 – Click on 24×7 help option.
- Step 5 – Now in the 24×7 help Section, you will see a heading “What can we help you with?“, Under this heading, you will see a bunch of categories. Scroll down and click on “More Products & Services“.
- Step 6 – After clicking on “More Products & Services”, Scroll down until you Find “Profile Settings“.
- Step 7 – Now Click on “Profile Settings“, and you will see 4 options on your screen, Select the 3rd option “I need to permanently close/delete my account“.
- Step 8 – After clicking on the 3rd option, Next screen will also have some options, Select any (Depending on your issue)
- Step 9 – Now another screen will open. Scroll down and you have to click on “Message Us“
- Basically you have to send a message to paytm customer support team and explain them your issue in your message, You can also send Picture like Screenshot of your issue (If you have any) So that’s it, They will contact you and your account will be Deleted permanently within a 3 working days.
Also Read: How To Create Your Own Instagram Nametag
Method 2. (Using Paytm Website)
To delete your paytm account using Paytm Website follow the steps below.
- Step 1 – Go to Paytm website Paytm.com/care
- Step 2 – Click on “My Account” (Login first if you’re not already)
- Step 3 – Now click on “I am Unable to access my account”
- Step 4 – Now click on “My mobile no. is lost or unavailable”
- Step 5 – Scroll down until you find “Message us” Option.
- Step 6 – Here you can describe your issue to the paytm support team and also attach a screenshot of your issue (If you have any) and send them a Message. Paytm team will contact you within 3 working days.
Method 3. (By Sending Email)
If the above methods don’t work for you, At the last, you can send an Email to paytm team [email protected] and describe them your issue along with the screenshots. If your lucky paytm team will respond to you within some working days. But there is no guarantee this method will work.
So that’s it guys, Hope you will like this post and if you have any queries or suggestions please let us know in the comment section below.