How To Change JioFi WiFi (SSID) Name – Full Guide : Jio made a revolution in the Indian telecom sector with its price, services, and products. Jio offers cheap rate internet plans in India. When jio made an entry in the Indian telecom and internet sector it comes with a free unlimited 4G data with unlimited speed and with the price of NILL.
After jio comes in India, Indian internet consumers are growing rapidly. Jio launched its lots of products, One of its successful product is JioFi.
JioFi is a 4G Hotspot device which you can use as a WiFi Device. JioFi comes with a Jio sim which you can put in it and enjoy any smartphone with 4G network as a wifi.
So today we will talk about “How to Change JioFi WiFi (SSID) Name“. So read this article below to know more about it.
How To Change JioFi WiFi (SSID) Name
When you purchase a New JioFi it’s WiFi (SSID) Name will be like “JioFi_234”, But you don’t want to take it as its all ready. You want to make its name like your name or something you would like.
So let’s talk about the steps from which you can change your JioFi Name.
- First of all, connect your Smartphone or Laptop with your JioFi device (we are using a laptop to show you the process)
- After that, you have to type in your browser “http://jiofi.local.html” or you can click Here to go to this website.
- When you go to the above link, Website looks like this (shown in the Image below)
- Here you can check your JioFi’s LAN info, LTE status, System Details and more but to edit your Wifi name you have to click on the “Login” button on the upper right corner of the screen. (Shown in Image Below)
- When you enter in the login page first you have to fill your “Username” and “Password” which is by “administrator”(Both Password and Username) Default. Don’t worry you can change it later.
- Once you logged in your screen will look like this.
- Now, To change the WiFi name you have to click on Setting from the upper bar.
- Now Click on Wi-Fi form the left sidebar.
- Here you will see the first option “SSID” which is showing your current WiFi name, You can simply type a name which you want to use and click on the Apply button in the bottom of the page.
- After everything looks good click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
So that’s it guys, Hope you will like this post and if you have any queries or suggestions please let us know in the comment section below.